Pages

30.9.10

I Doodle in Class

I can't help it.  Maybe it helps me pay more attention when I sit in lecture and doodle while I listen.  I really am listening.  Well, I'm sure it doesn't look like I am.  I bet my professors get really annoyed with me when I am seemingly not paying attention in class but manage to get good marks.  I read a study somewhere that says that learning is actually far more productive when other things are going on simultaneously.  The brain somehow links new material to whatever else is happening too, thus connecting your memories together.  This makes retrieving such memories easier, even if the memories are about Epicurean thought.


It might be entertaining to see my doodles from philosophy class.  Here they are.


She (reluctantly) Lays Intelligent Responses
Flight Response
Points Fingers In The Shadow of Doubt

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!