Pages

28.3.11

I got the Boot

Can't stay in cowboy country and not bring home a new pair of boots! And these are sure something. 
Corral Vintage Boots


























This pair is my favorite of all my boots (even my Old Gringos), and not just because they're brand spankin' new.  These are 13" tall Corral boots from Corral's Vintage line.  Rust colored stitching follows a funky flower/star inlay of distressed black on rusty cognac/tan leather.  The 2 1/2 inch heel feels bad-ass and feminine all at the same time.
Official Pic from Corral Boots
























It was especially fun to walk through Sheplers, a western store here in Oklahoma City and touch/feel/try on lots of pretty boots.  Hundreds and hundreds of boots lined the shelves.  It was boot heaven...and I brought home the prettiest pair.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!