Pages

22.3.11

Starburst Wrapper Bracelet = Adorable

Check!  I've always wanted to learn how to do this, since I was probably 6.  Thanks to MyGirl, we bought a big bag of tropical starbursts after we checked out this awesome tutorial.  Oh how girly.


Our Bitty Bracelet So Far



Have you seen those sweet little clutches made out of candy wrappers?  Not only recycled and eco friendly, the look can be anything from girly to glam.


Wrapper Fun Clutch, ecoist.com


















Wrapper Bling Purse, ecoist.com

























I want to make one!

1 thoughts:

Open House LLC said...

We used to create those bracelets when we were young. Our choice was Wrigley's Gum. What fun!

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!