Pages

27.3.12

WOYWW: Variety Is Good




Ahh, this week was so nice in my shop.  I had a variety of different orders to work out:  hoops and post earrings, and even some beaded earrings...and of course the usual pile of stacking ring orders.

And, since it is spring break, I had time to re-photograph a few things that I made for the shop (I just love photographing my jewelry, and I have missed doing it!


1.  I am Loved Necklace
2.  Fire Dancer Hoops
3.  Traditional Basket Earrings
4.  Menkaura Pyramid Posts

It felt so great to start the week out with some serious artistic productivity...and without cramming it in between writing papers and taking silly quizzes.

Happy WOYWW everyone, thanks for the visit!

Linking up with Stamping Ground-What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and A Stylish Little Lady-Life Lately

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!