Pages

19.9.12

WOYWW: Commissions






Commission work can be so inspiring!  I received a request for a ring with an "angel heart" to be combined with two other stackers, and another set for her husband.  I sent the customer a sketch and got to work.  The flying heart ring turned out so cute, I decided to offer it in my shop!

This week, I was contacted for another huge commission for a total of fifteen rings, all different styles which included my faceted ring.  With such a big order, I was inspired to perfect my technique on my faceted ring...I wanted it to be just right.  With some innovation and a few more complicated steps, I was able to create a much better way of crafting this little ring!

And finally, you see Miss Bella sitting on her pillow, the prettiest shop helper.  Her little leg is healing up just fine.  In fact, I think she doesn't even remember that she broke it.  She will be on bed rest for another four weeks, but it looks like she is well on her way to being back to her perfect four legged self!

Hope to find you all crafty and creative!

Linking up with Julia for another WOYWW.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!