Pages

5.4.13

I have been working really hard on a new look for my blog including a logo I designed, an attached online shop, and a new domain...and now that it is finished and up and running....I hope to see you all there!  I would love to hear what you think.

Here is a Sneak Peek:


I have been posting for about a month about new jewelry, the Portland Market, a visit to Silver Falls, a letter from Swaziland and more!  I am having so much fun with my new look, I hope you will come on by and say hello. :)

To visit, click here:


Happy Spring Everyone!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Ηellο! I јust wanted to aѕk if you eѵer
have any issues with hackегs? My last blog (wordpress) was haсκed and
I endeԁ up losing many months οf hard
woгk due to no data bаckuρ. Do you have any mеthoԁs to protect against haсkers?


Here іs my webpage ... diet shots

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!