Pages

30.6.11

Hammer, Hammer

I have been so busy with hiking and working in the studio, I have hardly been keeping up with blogs at all!  Well here is a peek at some new things in the shop, and soon I will post about the second lovely hike in Forest Park.

I am happy to report that I have made my first sales in the shop (three, yes, three!!!).  Having purchases from the shop is such a positive thing, I feel very blessed!  It is always fulfilling to create something, but when someone buys it, they are telling you your work is good, even worth paying money for.  Such a good feeling.  I will have to share the love soon and make a few handmade purchases off of Etsy myself!

Fabricated Copper Crystal Ring

Desert Jasper Pendant

Copper and Turquoise Raindrop Earrings

Bitty Studs: Halley's Comet


Bitty Studs: Little Bird

Bitty Studs: Hoot Owl


1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I am IN LOVE with the new earrings! The diamond ones are AWESOME. Love love em' oh and the owl! You're SUPER talented lady~!

xo

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!