1) I don't mind gutting a fish.
3) My nickname is Ajax because of some friends in junior high school and my initials being AJA.
4) I've been to Cape Town, South Africa.
5) I think Wonder Woman is pretty cool and she greets me nearly every morning from her place on my favorite coffee cup.
6) My big dog's name is Reuben, he was a rescue pup from the pound. I went one day when they were offering a discount on black dogs (apparently black dogs don't get adopted easily). Ruby didn't qualify at the time (he's Reuben sandwich colored, obviously..) but I took him home anyway. You have to come up with a name on the spot when you adopt a dog from the pound, and the kids and I decided on the name Cupcake.
7) I love to eat and make sushi!
Now, as also expected of a Versatile Blog Recipient, I would like to nominate Iris From her blog BYOV!! I absolutely love following her adventures as she travels, does stuff herself (DIY), and even cooks and bakes! Also, and this is important, her blog looks amazing, always. Check this girl out!
Here's to you, Iris ------->>>>
Happy weekend to everyone!