Pages

17.2.12

Gratified Fridays: Love & Rambunctiousness


Fondue, wine, a handsome valentine...I couldn't be more happy looking back on the week.  Although, I may be delirious from the many midnight puppy potty trips that I am now a slave to.  Miss Bella is the queen of sleep deprivation it seems.  Ahhh, I am brought back to the days of potty training my kids, and cloth diapers and that moment where I woke up one morning and counted 17 cloth diapers changed during one night!  (I suppose this is less trying.)  But, seriously, the crazy is so endearing.



This week I am grateful for love and rambunctiousness.


Hope you all had a fine Valentine too!

XOXOX


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!