Pages

4.2.12

Our Eyes





How nice it must be for MyKids to see!  And now they look like little scholars, all pensive and knowledgeable with glasses resting on their noses.  I find it pretty dang cute, although I held back tears in the optical shop.  No more glasses-less photos of them.

I wear contacts, I hate having something on my face.  Even eye makeup irritates me....but, I did put a ton of it on last night.  (Can you tell in the photos are do I just look creepy?? (I'm having way too much fun with my new photo editing app.))  My husband decided he was entitled to a night out with his dressed up wife. No headband or hoodie for me then!

Has anyone ever heard this song?

"Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those peepers
Jeepers, creepers, where's you get those eyes?"

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!