Pages

2.2.12

Pretties










You know life is good when it flies by like you're in a time warp.  I swear that it was Monday just a second ago!

Spring is peeking its head out of its winter slumber and I can't get enough of the outdoors.  Matt and I have been doing our 4 mile trek around the neighborhood and park nearly every day this week, and yesterday the kids came along too!  It is so great to get out and exercise as a family.  Before I know it we will be wearing shorts again and biking and rollerblading (I've missed the nice weather!).

I've been making heart rings like it's going out of style for valentines orders (there are going to be a lot of happy girls getting my pretty little heart ring for a V-day love token).  And man, these orders are keeping me busy!

I'm off to shop for a new chair for my work bench that is the proper height.  That is going to make my day (and my back will be thanking me too).  And then I can kick out some more pretty rings.

This week has been full of getting outside and breathing the fresh air, really smiling and enjoying my family, being here and now, and taking in all of the pretty.

"Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today."  ~James Dean


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!