Pages

25.4.12

WOYWW: Bees & Mushrooms





This week, I'm sharing photos of making my Buzzy Bee and Sweet Mushroom earrings.  I also had the usual orders for stacking rings, and made a few pair of spiral earrings.

This week in the shop I had four repeat customers and a new customer that heard of my rings through her friend.  My little shop keeps growing!

Also sharing a photo of my soldering station.  You can see my newest tool, the square kiln shelf, which is super heat resistant and great as a soldering platform!

I have to admit that I had no idea today was wednesday until the kids mentioned it over breakfast!  I have been swamped with homework since the semester is finally at its end...not sure if this is good or bad?  Good to be done soon, not so good to be so overwhelmed with busy work.....because...

All I want to do is play!  It has been gorgeous out, and I have decided that adventure season has officially begun.  I am happy to report that I have already started a suntan, dipped my feet in a river, and bought the first watermelon of the season.  But all of that is for a different post.

Until then, happy WOYWW to you all!



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!