Pages

25.5.12

Gratified Fridays: Link Up!


It's Friday again!  I like to use today to look back on my week and find things that I am grateful for.  And this week, I invite you to do the same, with a linky party!

Why gratitude?  You know what they say, that "gratitude is the best attitude", and it definitely breeds happiness.  Being able to look at your life with a dose of gratitude and positivity really helps put things into perspective, even when that grey cloud sneaks overhead.

But it isn't easy to remember to be grateful for the little things, so I like to make a practice of it every week here on my blog.  It also a helpful reminder to be grateful when, throughout the week, I find myself looking for things to put in Friday's post.  I've been doing it for quite a while, and I thought it might be nice to share the practice; to spread some positivity through the blogosphere.




Mini vacations with Matt are so special to me.  This week, we escaped to downtown Portland and had brunch at Mothers, best breakfast, ever!  We also managed to squeeze in a date night at our local McMenamins.  We dreamed about the future, buying a house, building me a backyard studio, gardening...and enjoyed some solid one on one.

And...Big News.....I made the dean's list again this semester with a 3.75 GPA.  I have to admit thought that I am more grateful to have it all over with than for the GPA, haha.

>>>Now it's your turn!

Link up with a positive post, something, anything that made you happy this week and share it here, there is never too much gratitude to go around!  Please be a follower of my blog or use my pretty button, thanks!



Button

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!