Pages

27.5.12

Beautiful Spring Storm



The most beautiful rainbow I have seen in a long time, beginning to end, and a double rainbow barely there as well!  The storm had been all hail and torrents of rain, it came suddenly and left just as quickly, leaving lake sized puddles in the streets.  The sun was setting, glaring orange and highlighting this rainbow against a stormy charcoal sky.  The colors were electric.

The kids ran outside, all smiles, jumping and pointing, wrapped up in the rainbow's magic.

I remember the first time I ever saw a rainbow.  My dad took me to look out over this wall which looked out over the city.  He kept pointing to the sky.  I could not see what he saw, I had never seen a rainbow before.  I didn't know what to look for.  Suddenly, there it was...this one a soft pale arch of colors.

Rainbows are little miracles.


Paint a rainbow inside of you, paint a rainbow, let your smile shine through. When it's cold and gray, push the clouds away, paint a rainbow in your heart.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!