Pages

27.6.12

WOYWW: It Must Be Summer

A couple ways I can tell it is summer:  chlorine smell in our hair, bug bites and bandaids on the kids, a flip flop tan on my feet, and best of all...time to get around to extra projects.

Arum Hoops
Sneak Peek:  These new hoops made it off of the workbench yesterday, but not under the camera yet and they still need a patina.  They will be in the shop later today I hope!  I was happy to have found a wealth of inspiration lately in the form of hoop designs, I can't wait to get back out to my bench pin and start sawing and hammering my other designs out.

The Artist's Stacking Ring
 This new stacking ring has made it to the shop.  I finally got around to designing myself a stacker ring set and this is what I came up with.  I wear it everyday!

My Handsome Helper
I also finally got around to photographing Matt so that I can add him on to my shop as an official assistant.  He does deserve a little more recognition, I think.  To date he has made nearly 275 wooden gift boxes for my jewelry to ship off in.  Wow.

Hope the summer is finding all of you productive and inspired!  Happy WOYWW.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!