Pages

29.6.12

Gratified Friday: Friendship

Watching my two kids together, I see a closeness between them that is uncommon between siblings.  At least, it seems uncommon to me.  Until these two, I thought siblings were all about rivalry, and competition.  But not for them.  They are true friends.  I have seen them stand up for each other in times where that was the hardest thing to do.  I watch them share moments between them that only they can share.  They have their fall outs but never for too long, because they aren't mean to each other, or vindictive.  The bond between them is meaningful, and I feel so grateful to watch it continue to deepen, as their friendship grows.






Practicing gratitude is one path to happiness.


Did you post something that made you happy this week?  Feel free to share.

Be a follower of my blog and link back!




Button


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!