Pages

17.8.12

Outdoor Cooking: Pizza on the BBQ






This week, since we are moving, and have already deep cleaned the stove and oven...we were even more inspired to cook outside.  Every time we barbecue pizza, I think to myself that we shouldn't eat out for pizza!  It always tastes so much healthier and everyone gets all of their favorite toppings every time!

My Favorite Toppings are prosciutto, spinach, goat cheese, mozzarella, sharp cheddar, roma tomatoes, black olives, garlic and mushrooms.  Think salad on a pizza!

Matt is in charge of the cooking part, he starts the pizza off putting the whole thing right on the bottom grill and then moves it to the top rack to melt the cheese.  The puppies think it smells really good.



0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!