Pages

2.10.12

It's October, and that means scarf weather! DIY: multi strand infinity scarf



You'll need a combination of fabrics that compliment and contrast each other.  I used 100% cotton.


Cut 4 inch strips of each fabric.  Each needs to be about 5 1/2 feet long.  For my scarf, I had two black and three patterned fabrics for a total of 5 infinity strands.


Sew each strip together length wise, sewing with the right sides of the fabric facing each other.  You will now have a long tube of fabric.

The trickiest part of the whole project is now turning the strip inside out.  It just takes some patience.  Now you can fold the ends into each other so that the unfinished edge is inside the tube.  Sew the ends together.



Pretty easy, and super cute!

Happy Fall, everyone!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!