Pages

28.9.12

Gratified Fridays: Dream Workspace Realized

<<Before...>>




<<After...>>



Feeling really really good about this fantastic workspace!  The new house came already equipped with a room just ready for me to claim as my own Tarnished & True headquarters.  All I had to do was unpack, paint, and arrange my stuff.  

I love spending time in this space!  

You can see a big map up on the wall; a birthday gift from Matt.  It is for keeping a record of all my sales.  I still need to get the world map up and the pins out and start pinning!  It is really amazing to think about all of the places I have mailed jewelry to.  Only missing three states out of the whole US, and have touched quite a few international destinations, such as the Netherlands, France, Italy, Canada, China, the UK, and Australia.

I also found time to re-photograph the last photo found in all of my listings, of the beautiful packaging I send out with my jewelry.  Matt makes such pretty boxes!


It feels so good to see things coming together, and to be settling into this new workspace.  So grateful for such a nice place to work!

“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” 
–Osho

Happy weekend!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!