Pages

10.10.12

WOYWW: New Bezel Set Stone Rings




A lot of fresh work from my work bench lately...

I have been exploring with some new stones...and enjoying the process of designing around the fresh inspiration that they bring to my bench.

Pretty, sparkly druzy quartz and tiny rose quartz cabachons....

Here is the outcome, some new rings for my shop:

Pink Poesy Ring

Four Peaks Stacking Ring in Sterling Silver and Rose Quartz
Reverie Ring in Sterling Silver and Druzy Quartz






Even more inspiration arrived in the mail today, and I am beyond excited to start playing with these stones!



Happy WOYWW, and creating, all!

Linking up with Julia for What's on Your Workbench Wednesday.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!