Pages

28.11.12

A Few New Things Just in Time For the Holidays


Arctic December Ring /// Size 7.5

Love is Golden Heart Posts

Design Your Own Sterling Silver Personalized Band

As if the season weren't keeping me busy enough!  I added a few new things!  It must be that just being in the shop so much lately is keeping me inspired!

I can't take full credit for those cute golden heart post earrings.  A customer special ordered the pair, inspired by a different design in my shop.  As you know, I love listening to my customers, they come up with the best ideas sometimes!

I also finally got around to making a prototype of and photographing a personalized band that is wide enough to hold horizontal lettering and much more substantial than its daintier, and best selling cousin...which you can see here if you are curious.  Again inspired by the customer and so very very many emails asking if stamping can be horizontal and not vertical, which it is in my original personalized band.

I think the first band speaks for itself, a labor of love, and inspired by my infatuation with all stones turquoise, and an artsy design. I live for the free time to create those kinds of pieces and love it when they find the perfect home.

The christmas lights are up...wrapped high around the tall cedar trees that line our drive, and dangling from the roof line.  The christmas spirit is here!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!