Pages

13.4.11

Things I've Missed

I must admit, I missed my stuff...which had been stored away for the last two+ months while I lived in the most unstimulating of places, Oklahoma....the visionary in me slowly shrivelling up from the boring decor of our dully furnished corporate housing situation.  Unpacking is like opening the pandora's box of everything "me".  There is something so comforting about being surrounded by your own stuff.


Here's some stuff I've pulled out of boxes in the new house so far...


1)  Old Lamp Collection:
























2)  Funky Furniture:
























3)  The kitchen, my way:
























4)  Art by me:

























5)  Random tchotchke:

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!