Pages

27.5.11

New Handmade Earrings (lots)









This week has been very productive!  I kicked out a handful of earrings and even listed them all...photographing and listing items on Etsy is half the battle beyond the making and designing.  I also spent some time designing packaging to ship my jewelry in (fun!).  I've got my assistant, Matt, in on that project (what a swwwweeeety).  He has committed to making little handmade wooden boxes for each item.  We then use eco-friendly aspen wood shavings as packing material.  

AND<<<<<<<
Because Matt is so sweet....I made him a ring.  It's a big manly ring, very chunky.  The metal was so thick I had to really lay my hammer into it!


ALSO>>>>>>
Because I love my little girl, I made her a chain bracelet.  She feels super special.  :)





0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!