Pages

14.2.12

Let Love In


“To feel the love of people whom we love 

is a fire that feeds our life.” ~Pablo Neruda


This is the best V-Day ever.  As you know, Matt got me a puppy!  I have been asking for one for ages, and he couldn't have picked a better time to give in.  Every time I look at this cute pup, it is a surprise all over again. 


Tonight we are going to make fondue; steak and fancy cheese.  And of course have some red wine.  And enjoy each other's company.  He is my favorite man, he completes me.  I love having an excuse to celebrate that!

It is so nice to find myself happily in love, to have let go enough to find this.  It has not been an easy thing for me to do.

Every day I work to let go a little bit more, and let Matt into my world, my heart.  I work towards allowing our love to be big, to grow stronger than anything I have ever known, or could even imagine.  

He shows me that is possible, and I let him love me.  I let love in.

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I 

love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this 

way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, 

in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand up

on my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep 

your eyes close.” 

~Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets

Does love come easily to you?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!