Pages

22.3.12

The Efficient Juicer

 Sometimes all it takes is a good short cut.

As you probably know, I am a big fan of fresh juice.  What I am not a big fan of is...cleaning the juicer!!  And being as busy as you also probably know that I am, the whole cleaning process involved with juicing can be a turn off.

But wait!  Problem solved!  There can be juice and a busy lifestyle!

I started juicing in bulk.


I spend some time chopping everything up, carrot, beet, lemon, celery, ginger....and as I juice, I pour it into one big pitcher.  This makes the juice mixture evenly mixed. 


Immediately after I finish, I pour equal parts into smaller containers which I freeze!


It is very refreshing to drink the juice as it slowly thaws throughout the morning, great to have at hand as I start my day!  And now I have days and days worth of juice and only one day of juicing and cleaning.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!