Pages

12.4.12

Spring Cleaning: New Designs

Isn't it nice to have a fresh clean look?  You have probably noticed the new look around the blog (I must have caught that spring fever)!

I have also given some time to redesigning my shop's look including business cards and packaging! There is now a pretty consistent branding happening with my shop and blog, hurray!


Packaging Restyle:




Professionally Printed Business Cards:


So there it is, all pretty and branded.  Since packaging my jewelry is one of my favorite things, this just makes it even better!

More springish happenings...some patio gardening!  I love my scraggly geraniums.


Are you all busy spring cleaning?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!