Pages

11.4.12

WOYWW: Leather and Sterling Silver Wrap Bracelet




This week I worked on making a personalized bracelet (to be an anniversary gift for my customer's hubby).  The phrase she chose for the back of the bracelet says, "baby its fate...not luck".  What a sweet reminder!

This bracelet is a lot of fun to make because there are about a million steps to it, which I tried to capture in photos, but I can see now that there are many more steps than I could ever fit in one blog post. ;)

You might remember my inspiration for designing this bracelet was as a christmas gift for Matt, which I documented here.  And if you want to see the finished piece in my shop it's here.

Thankfully I finally stumbled upon a local used CD store.  It smelled like Nag Champa, and I felt right at home.  My shop has been full of fresh tunes (and smells of Nag Champa nostalgia), anything from Janis Joplin, Indigo Girls, Eric Clapton, Counting Crows, Beth Orton...I don't have an Itunes compatible player out there, just an old CD player, so it is a great excuse to work on my CD collection!

I hope the middle of the week is finding you all under some bright spring sunshine!

If you want to see some more artist's work desks, go visit Julia here.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!