Pages

6.5.12

Date Nights at McMenamins



Somehow, we have managed to sneak in a couple of date nights over the last few weeks.  McMenamins must be our favorite place to hang out because we keep finding ourselves there!  I think it must be all of the variety that keeps me interested.

There are at least three different locations I know of within easy reach.  They brew their own beers and spirits.  Their menus change all the time.  And there is pool to play and live music to listen to.  I always find myself staring at some weird mural, or painting, or mosaic masterpiece...there is art everywhere you look!

I am ready for another date night already (hint hint, Matt...if you're reading this).

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!