Pages

8.5.12

WOYWW: Mother's Day Madness






Since we last chatted on a Wednesday, I have made about 60 rings to fill orders for Mother's Day...and did you know this week was also finals week?  I have written too many words to count, writing papers for classes and last minute assignments.  (Only one paper left!!!...and no more school!)

So I have been a busy girl.

I was really surprised by the demand for jewelry over this holiday, but I learned my lesson!  Next year, I will be ready!

It was really sweet how much people wanted to show love for the mamas in their lives, and I was happy to play a little part in that. 


I also got a chance to reshoot some of my jewelry designs with the jewelry from the new orders, and especially like these three shots:


Polka Dots & Hearts: A collage of Seven Stacking Bands
Declaration Stacking Bands

The Substantial Band in Sterling Silver: Hand Stamped, Your Choice




Happy WOYWW, all!

Go visit Julia if you want to play "what's on your workdesk wednesday"...at the Stamping Ground.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!