Pages

31.5.12

Gratified Fridays: Nature's Beauty






It's been impossible not to be grateful for all of the gorgeous weather we have had lately!  The park down the street has finally gotten its little pond and stream filled.  It was so nice soaking our feet, and listening to the trickling water.  MyBoy sang as he put his hands in the water, thinking no one could really hear, but I could, and it was the sweetest sound.

This week, Matt and I resumed our house hunt, and as we drove out farther into the countryside, we saw clover fields, burgundy pink, rolling color across the land.  Beautiful.  I can't wait to find that perfect special place for us...I have so many plans...and I just can't wait to add remodeling, gardening, and interior decorating to the topics of this blog!

What are you grateful for lately?  Link a post about anything that made you happy this week!

I hope you will share in this link up, to spread gratitude, and ultimately happiness through this online world...Link back to me with my button or a link and be a follower of my blog, thanks!

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." 
- Epictetus


Button

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!