Pages

30.6.12

When It Rains, It Pours





Okay, the rain here may be somewhat at fault.  I have been kicking out new work like crazy!  I think it also has to do with something else...that I dare not mention, which is in the works.  Hopefully I can disclose the news soon, I just don't want to jinx it just yet...

Anyhow, I have brought all of these new pieces to the shop in the last week!  Can you believe it?!?!

1. Pele Hoops
2. Arum Hoops
3. Delta Hoops
4. Marked Ring
5. Sea Dreamer Beaded Earrings 
6. Grace Ring
7. Love Is Golden Personalized Stacking Ring in Mixed Metals
8. Simple Copper Twist Ring
9. Big Brass Heart Ring Personalized In Sterling Silver

Tomorrow, it is back to filling orders, but it has been a welcome change to have a moment to bring some new ideas to fruition.  *Ahhhh*

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!