Pages

4.8.12

Must Share: Southwest Salad Recipe


I crave raw foods in the hot months of summer, and this salad has been my recent go-to when I want a healthy, refreshing, raw food dish.  Had to share!


Southwest Salad:

Romaine Lettuce
Cabbage
Cilantro
Raw Pumpkin Seeds
Carrot
Raw Corn
Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing 


Pretty basic to make:  Chop cabbage up in small pieces, chop lettuce and cilantro too.  Cut raw corn right off the cob.  Grate a few carrots.  Add raw pumpkin seeds.  Top with dressing!

These flavors, especially the cilantro and raw corn really add a refreshing element, perfect for a hot summer day!  And this dressing, I just discovered is so low cal, I can't stand it...and even more delicious.  

Enjoy!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!