Pages

7.11.12

New Pretties & The Beauty of a Handmade Nation



1.  Turquoise Droplet Ring in Sterling Silver
2.  Candy Ring in Sterling Silver and Pink Opal
3.  Candy Ring in Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli
4.  Sterling Silver Post Earrings: Triad
5.  Turquoise Droplet Earrings in Sterling Silver 

I have been so absorbed in jewelry making lately, kicking out new designs to start off the holiday season.  It has begun!  Already people are coming to my shop for christmas gifts...this is going to be a busy few months!

This year, I am planning to do a fair amount of my own christmas shopping from handmade shops on Etsy as well as from the usual local shops in town.  As my shop continues to get bigger and bigger, I see how the concept of a handmade nation is catching on.  New faces are turning to Etsy every day, trusting their purchase with the little shop, rather than turning to the old familiar massive chain department stores.

It is a beautiful thing to be able to make a living as an artist.


Do you shop handmade?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Please comment away so that I can come visit your blog and see what you are up to!